The Master’s in Hospitality Management aims to offer students the necessary theory and practical training to achieve, at the highest level, their personal and professional development as managers in companies related to the international hospitality industry.
Therefore, the curriculum is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge -both theoretical and practical- and to ensure their professional development as future directors/managers. The theoretical section covers all major hotel departments or divisions which enables students to have a thorough knowledge of the daily activity of a world- class hospitality establishment.
Both the theoretical knowledge, and the practical training at the Hospitality Management (Online) program from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia facilitate access to the labour market, both in the private and public sector.
Our postgraduates meet the demands of a wide range of professional profiles. The knowledge and skills obtained at the Master allow students to occupy leading positions in prestigious hospitality companies and to set up their business plan as entrepreneurs.
Our students search their internships -in the country of their choice- with the assistance of the Master’s Coordinator. We always aim students to apply for an internship in 5-star hotels or in a leading international chain where there might be opportunities for future employment.
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Market & Consumer Research and Revenue Management
- Social Media Management and Online Reputation
- Operation Management
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Hospitality Total Quality Management and Sustainability
- Management Skills and Human Resources Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management View 42 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
International4600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.