This Master in Innovation and Tourism Marketing - Online at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is designed to be available completely online to those who want to advance their education profile while also maintaining their professional career and daily routines.
Students who wish to partake in this program must be a graduate of a tourism related study or have a degree at the university level in a different academic field.
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to:
- Successfully develop their own business in the tourism sector.
- Start / resume their career in the private sector holding positions of responsibility in departments of general management, innovation, human resources, marketing or communication.
- Work as project or product managers, online managers in eCommerce, social media, revenue management etc. or as manager of innovation and tourism technology.
- Develop their career in the public sector e.g. in the planning and management of smart destinations.
- Advise public and private companies in the innovation, marketing and implementation of new technologies in the development of tourism projects.
- Begin their professional career in the area of teaching and research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Innovation a reality in the tourism sector
- The new global tourism environment
- Innovation applied to Tourism Business Models
- Innovation and Creativity applied to the Generation of Value
- Technologies applied to tourism
- The public support to the development of technology in tourism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Tourism & Leisure Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 11 other Masters in Marketing in Spain
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and Degree Diploma
- Language proficiency certificate such as IELTS/TOEFL/ DELE
- Statement of Purpose to access the program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application fees (120€ non-refundable)
- Students who have studied their degrees through English
- Students who have studied their high schooling in US or UK or IB programs taught in English
- 30 University ECTS of English taught programs
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!