At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
This Master in Innovation and Tourism Marketing - Online at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is designed to be available completely online to those who want to advance their education profile while also maintaining their professional career and daily routines.
Students who wish to partake in this program must be a graduate of a tourism related study or have a degree at the university level in a different academic field.
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to:
- Successfully develop their own business in the tourism sector.
- Start / resume their career in the private sector holding positions of responsibility in departments of general management, innovation, human resources, marketing or communication.
- Work as project or product managers, online managers in eCommerce, social media, revenue management etc. or as manager of innovation and tourism technology.
- Develop their career in the public sector e.g. in the planning and management of smart destinations.
- Advise public and private companies in the innovation, marketing and implementation of new technologies in the development of tourism projects.
- Begin their professional career in the area of teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation a reality in the tourism sector
- The new global tourism environment
- Innovation applied to Tourism Business Models
- Innovation and Creativity applied to the Generation of Value
- Technologies applied to tourism
- The public support to the development of technology in tourism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Tourism & Leisure View 7 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International66 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 66 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA66 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 66 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 4,000 €/Course
- 4,000 € No-UE
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.