Leading People-Centered Integrated Care degree offered at the University of the West of Scotland will empower and enable enable you to contextualise, develop and lead integrated services that improve the quality of care and enhance outcomes for people, professionals and organisations.
This distinctive MSc will enhance your career opportunities within and across health, social care, housing, independent and third sector organisations.
It will support you to progress your management, leadership, education, regulation, inspection and practice roles, expanding your opportunities to lead, manage, plan, commission and assure integrated services.
Whatever your future destination, you will have the knowledge, skills, confidence and connections to develop, lead and transform care and support to deliver excellent outcomes for, and with, people and communities.
- Delivering Compassionate Care
- Independent Study (HSCE)
- Introduction to eHealth
- Public Service Management
- Public Service Performance Management
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Social Marketing in Health
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International- The latest we can process your application is 6 weeks before the course start date
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Sciences View 479 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- You should normally possess an appropriate undergraduate degree in, for example, but not exclusively in: health; social sciences or business related field.
- You must also be currently working in a health or social care environment or at least have current experience (normally within the last five years) which you can draw upon in order to meet the course's assessment requirements.
International2070 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2070 GBP per module during 36 months.
National1610 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1610 GBP per module during 36 months.
For Scottish students, cost of study per module is 1,820£
Cost per 20-credit module of study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.