Finance and Accounting with CIMA degree offered at the University of the West of Scotland offers a portfolio of modules reflecting the needs of those wishing to pursue a career in accounting and/orfinance but who may not have accounting as their first degree. The course focuses on conceptual understanding and practical skills of accounting and finance supplemented by an understanding of the background within which accounting operates.
Graduates can explore a rich diversity of career options in finance and accounting management posts in industry and commerce e.g. management accountant, business analyst, management consultant, finance manager, chief financial officer.
You may also choose to pursue a research career or further management qualifications such as an MBA or DBA.
- Strategic Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Project & Relationship Management
- Business Research & Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International- The latest we can process your application is 6 weeks before the course start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 789 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Applicants must have achieved an Honours degree in any business or accounting related discipline or an equivalent international degree qualification.
- Applicants with lesser qualifications may also be considered if they have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry, and/or hold other degrees, as long as they have started to study with any accounting and finance professional body, such as CIMA, ACCA etc.
International15420 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15420 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12170 GBP per year during 12 months.
For Scottish students, cost of study per year is 7,920£
Living costs for Paisley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.