The Master in Arts in International and Political Studies at University of Lodz allows you to gain an interdisciplinary education in social sciences and the humanities. Through an interdisciplinary integration of the content of social science and humanities, whose common denominator remains policy, students will have a solid bases for developing sectoral interests – in the blocks of chosen specializations.
In addition, the studies are oriented towards broadening the perception of the complexity of the contemporary world and the multidimensionality of socio-cultural phenomena and processes, and also serve to clarify the principles and mechanisms of functioning of national and international organizations and institutions dealing with broadly understood policy issues.
You will acquire:
- knowledge about politics, international relations, political systems, society (societies), philosophical-ethical and religious systems, and contemporary communication (language and its cultural connotations );
- knowledge and skills in the fields of politics, social behavior and culture in the international aspects;
- knowledge about multiculturalism, intercultural relations (including diasporas, migration processes and the situation of indigenous peoples); o opportunity to develop your free, independent and analytical thinking skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Political Marketing
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 11 other Masters in Political Science in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Original school certificates and diplomas
- Transcript of Records
- Statement proving that the certificate/diploma allows the candidate to study at the university level in their country
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Documents confirming the identity, country of origin and visit status
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance policy
- 3 passport photographs – can be delivered after the arrival in Poland.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Administrative fee: 20 EURO
Living costs for Lódz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.