The purpose of this Master in Leadership in Emerging Economies (CW) at University of Johannesburg is to develop at an advanced level the applied competence of the student in the analysis, interpretation and understanding of leadership within an emerging economy context, with a differentiated focus on specific sectors in these economies.
Duration of studies
The maximum period of registration for the degree is two year’s full time and three year’s part time. A student must have an approved research proposal by the end of the first year, and conduct their research leading to the minor-dissertation in the subsequent year(s).
- Leadership Challenges In Emerging Countries
- Personal And Professional Leadership
- Strategic Management in Emerging Economies
- Research Methodology: Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Public Sector Leadership
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 105 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An appropriate honours degree or its equivalent qualification at NQF level 8 applicable for access to a Master’s degree.
- Student number constraints may necessitate a selection process consisting of selection interviews and psychometric testing and a research proposal exercise
International851 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 851 EUR per year during 24 months.
R14,634 – R171,158
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.