About the Program
While you’ll have the same rigorous training in economics, law, ethics, leadership and other disciplines that you’d get in an MBA curriculum, the Rutgers MHA is specifically tailored to the healthcare sector.
If you are interested in an exciting career with high salary potential, opportunities for advancement, career flexibility, and a dynamic work environment, then the Health Administration program at Rutgers University is right for you. Health care administrators play a critical role in the delivery of care: directing operations, managing data-driven systems, shaping policy, and striving to improve the health care system. Professionalism and leadership, an understanding of health and health care delivery, operations and financial management, communication skills, and strategic planning are essential to success in this sector.
- Human Resources Policy and Practice in Healthcare Management
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Population Health
- Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt
- Marketing for Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Ethics and Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Organisational Behaviour Health Management View 867 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a nationally/ internationally accredited program
- Official transcripts from all institutions
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Minimum of two letters of reference
- Electronic personal statement (500-750 words).The personal statement should indicate what you, as a prospective student entering a graduate health administration program, can you offer/contribute to a dynamic, learning environment? What are your professional goals?
- Application fee
International33312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16656 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16656 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State19680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9840 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.