The purpose of this Master in Marketing Management at University of Johannesburg qualification is to develop applied competencies and practical skills in the acquisition, interpretation reflecting on and application of marketing management principles. The student should obtain a focused competence depending on the topic of the dissertation. The student should show evidence of independent and original scientific work. Students will also display competence in the application of relevant research methodology and the proper written communication of the research process and findings.
On completion of the programme, students will be able to demonstrate competence in:
- research writing and creative thinking skills in Marketing Management,
- display competence in the application of related research methodology,
- reflect on managerial decisions and applications to assess the effect thereof in the holistic context of Marketing Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dissertation: Marketing Management
- As one of the requirements for the awarding of a Degree, Research Masters’ students are required upon submission of their dissertation to also submit an article for the possibility of publication
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 7 other Masters in Marketing in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A student who is in possession of a BCom Hons (Marketing Management) or its equivalent on NQF LEVEL 8 in a related field. A minimum overall average of 60% and a minimum of 60% for research methodology at NQF 8 level is required to apply for admission to this qualification.
- Student number constraints may limit the number of intake for the next year and necessitate a selection process consisting of selection interviews and a research proposal exercise.
- The Dean of the College of Business and Economics may refuse a student admission to the master’s qualification if of the opinion that the student’s academic background is insufficient for the proposed studies.
International851 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 851 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R14,634 – R171,158
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.