High-quality secondary education teachers support young adults attending school to reach their full potential. They inspire a love of learning and guide and support students through what can be an exciting and challenging period in their lives.
With a focus on evidence-based learning and teaching that has a positive impact on student learning and wellbeing, the Teaching (Secondary) program at Macquarie University will support you to become responsive and ready to learn, and will enable you to gain the knowledge, skills and qualifications required to teach in secondary schools or to work in associated fields such as curriculum planning, educational research and policy development.
- Secondary teacher
- Adult education officer within a range of public and private organisations
- Adult educator and trainer
- Educational adviser to government or other agencies
- Educational policy planner
- Educational researcher
This degree is accredited by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), and is recognised nationally and internationally by education providers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice and Research
- Indigenous Education: Strategies and Research
- Professional Practice: Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Professional Practice: Literacy and Numeracy for Diverse Learners
- Professional Practice and Educational Research
- Learner Development: Advances in Research and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 211 other Masters in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 099190D
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification that meets subject content knowledge requirements or recognised equivalent
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.