Master's graduates have a broad, detailed and critical understanding of tourism and transport science, which goes far beyond the knowledge of undergraduate studies. They are able to independently carry out projects in the work world and take on overriding responsibility in a team. The career prospects of Master's graduates are consistently positive since a significantly increasing demand for higher skilled graduates of Tourism Business Administration is to be expected in the travel and tourism industry in the coming years.
The International Tourism Management course at Hochschule Worms contents can be categorized into five subject groups with corresponding weighting:
- 25% SBWL (Special Business Administration Studies of Tourism and Transport Management): Tour Operator and Travel Agent Management, Transport Management, Destination Management, Hotel Management, Business Travel Management, Event Management and Travel Technology - including case studies/simulation games
- 28% ABWL (Business Administration, e.g. Management Concepts, International Marketing, International Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources Management))
- 14% FBWL (foreign language - general and specialized language - and intercultural curricula with business administration related references)
- 8% KOMP (advanced complementary studies, for example, Empirical Methods of Work, Economic Policy and Globalization, Law)
- 25% Thesis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Tour operator management and Travel agency management
- Transport Carrier Management
- Destination Management
- Hotel Management
- Business Travel Management
- Event Management
- Travel Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Transport Management Tourism & Leisure View 7 other Masters in Transport Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants for the "International Tourism Management" master-study programme must satisfy the following general admission requirements to be admitted to the degree course:
- First professionally qualifying degree (Diplom, Bachelor's) with honors (overall grade 2.59 or better) in a business degree programme
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.