In today’s uncertain world, it can be argued that intelligence has never been more important than it is now.
Good intelligence can alleviate security concerns and can even save lives. Specialists in intelligence studies are, therefore, in demand by the Australian Government and private sector market, including in corporate intelligence.
As a student in the Intelligence program at Macquarie University, you’ll also develop a deep understanding of the evolution of Australia’s intelligence community, as well as the emerging domestic, regional and international challenges that surround intelligence.
- Cybersecurity analyst
- Intelligence analyst
- Police officer
- Risk analyst
- Security analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Thought and Research Design
- History of Intelligence
- The Intelligence Community in Australia
- Intelligence Analysis
- Intelligence: Theory and practice
- Simulation in Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
- 1,5 years - 120
- 1 year - 80
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 68 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 095115C
AQF level 8 bachelor honours or graduate diploma qualification in a related field or recognised equivalent, or
Meet two of the following three criteria:
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification in a related field or recognised equivalent
- Minimum two years relevant approved work experience at senior management level, professional certification or other recognised prior learning
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent with a WAM of 65
International37200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.