All students of this Sport Management (Online) program at West Virginia University complete a required eight course sequence that incorporates foundational content in organizational leadership and management, facilities, marketing, finance, fund raising and development, legal issues, governance, and sociocultural and ethical dimensions of sport. Students also select a two-course area of emphasis allowing for further specialization.
All programs are focused on the application of content in applied work settings (no thesis required). The fully online format provides flexibility for students to complete their courses while balancing demanding schedules. Tuition is offered at the in-state rate for all students to increase affordability and access.
- Sport Management Processes
- Faculty Planning and Management
- Teaching Practicum
- Sport Marketing
- International Sport Governance
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 50 other Masters in Coaching in United States
- A baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may be admitted provisionally with a GPA of 2.75 or lower; however, provisional students must earn a 3.0 in the first 9 hours of coursework to continue in the program.
International7536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 628 USD per credit during 30 months.
National7536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 628 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.