Program of Study
Students planning the Statistics graduate studies at The University of New Mexico will find a congenial department in which to work and a faculty of international stature. The research interests of the Statistics group include core areas of Applied and Theoretical Statistics, as well as in Probability. Ph.D. students dissertations may be in any of these broad areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intro To Statistics
- Elements of Math Stat & Prob
- Advanced Data Analysis II
- Analysis of Variance Design
- Statistical Inference with App
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Actuarial Science View 291 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country.
- Generally, applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (B) or its equivalent in their last two undergraduate years and in their major field.
- Must indicate all academic institutions they have previously attended on their applications.
- In most departments, the minimum undergraduate prerequisite is 12 semester hours of upper division course work (300-level courses or higher) in the major field to which the student is applying, or in cognate areas.
International967 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 967 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National286 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 286 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.