Designed for mid to late career executives with at least eight years experience, the Ivey Executive Master of Business Administration from Western University - Canada Program accelerates your experiential learning through case method.
Graduates with Executive Master of Business Administration from Western University - Canada will:
- learn the uses real-world business challenges as a platform for developing your knowledge, capabilities and habits.
- gain advanced problem solving and leadership skills that allow you to embrace and navigate the bigger picture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Financial Resources
- Strategic Analysis and Action
- Leading Action and Change
- Global Environment of Business
- International Strategic Financial Planning
- Global Marketing Planning
- Global Strategy
- Discovery Expedition
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications reviewed as they are received.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Executive MBA in Canada
- Work experience, including evidence of your leadership roles, which demonstrate your progressive management and leadership experience.
- Previous academic experience, such as an undergraduate or master's degree (most successful applicants have this, but not all).
- References from two individuals who can verify your work experience and know your ability and character.
- Completed online application form, including self-evaluation forms.
- Two completed reference evaluation forms (one from your direct manager and one from a peer or colleague).
- Employer Endorsement Letter.
- Two official transcripts from each post-secondary institution(s) attended.
- A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE). Please visit EMBA - Admissions for more information.
- If required, proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL).
- Proof of official name and citizenship.
- Statement of academic intent
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
Statement of academic intent A sample of written workList of publications
International92000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 115000 CAD for the full programme during 15 months.
National92000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 115000 CAD for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.