Media and cultural industries are not only important sources of wealth creation and employment but they can also create inequality through shaping everyday culture and public opinion.
- Our Global Media and Cultural Industries MA programme at Loughborough University is designed to enhance specialist knowledge and methodological expertise of relevance to professionals working in communications, to students interested in media and cultural studies, and those wishing to progress to a research degree in these fields.
- Media & Cultural Industries: Political Economy & Public Policy
- Understanding Modern Media
- Researching Communication 1: Media Users and Cultural Institutions
- Key Debates in Global Media and Cultural Industries
- Dissertation in Global Media and Cultural Industries
- Social Media and Political Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations Media Studies & Mass Media View 359 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
- 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in social sciences or humanities.
International20800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Loughborough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.