Benefits of Master's in Nursing DegreeWhile earning an MSN degree, you can expect to gain the following in your chosen specialization:
- Advanced theoretical knowledge
- Assessment skills
- Role/leadership development
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Education
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 178 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Competitive applicants typically have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Current unencumbered New Mexico RN license, or eligible for NM licensure, which must be obtained within the first term of the program.
- One year or more of work experience in nursing or a relevant field prior to starting the program.
- Submit the following to NursingCAS
- Application form and fee
- Three Essay Responses
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current resume or curriculum vita
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
International27846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27846 USD per year during 12 months.
National27846 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27846 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8757 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.