Product Manager s are the people in the company who help define the product vision, prioritize feature requests - and say no to those which do not add the most value - as well as work with a variety of stakeholders to make this vision a reality.
They are the voice of the customer throughout product design, development and delivery.
This Master's-level diploma - Product Manager from OpenClassrooms prepares you both for the roles of Product Owner and Product Manager.
Product Owners coordinate teams developers and keep sprints on track, following agile project management principles. They are also in charge of product releases, iterations and optimizations. Product Managers however need these first two sets of skills as well as two others: product strategy and product research and discovery.
What are my job prospects?
Product managers are actively recruited by many different kinds of companies. You could find a job at a startup that's just getting off the ground or a massive company that operates globally!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
By the end of this path, you'll be able to :
- Define and share a strategic vision by creating a product roadmap
- Discover the true needs of your customers and prioritize them in a product backlog
- Support teams of software engineers in production efforts, sticking to agile project management principles
- Coordinate the release and optimization efforts of high value product features
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other Masters in Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field (engineering, design, online business) or a year of equivalent experience as a Product Manager or Software Engineer
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam, and a stable internet connection
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International500 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per module and a duration of 12 months.
National500 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per module and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.