Educational Administration - PK-12 Educational Leadership from Texas A&M University is infused with the ideals and practices of social justice, social responsibility, and equity through the course work.
This distinctive two-year program advances leaders who understand the multifaceted educational, social, moral, cultural, legal, political, and fiscal aspects of effective schools. More specifically, the graduates of the program are instructional leaders who are able to promote the learning, understanding, and growth of all students through the establishment of a vision, mission, and goals, the cultivation of a strong culture of instruction, and the provision of teacher professional development, reflective practice, and resources.
- College Teaching
- The Community College
- Advanced Student Development Theory
- School Principalship
- Instructional Leadership Development Training
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 193 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree,
- Holding a teaching certificate in PK-12,
- Having at least two years of full-time teaching experience upon entering or upon completing the program,
- Engaging in an interview with faculty
- Having involvement in leadership activities. Candidates typically maintain their current employment while pursuing this degree.
- A one-page minimum statement of professional intent/career objective
- A current resume
- Three reference letters
- Departmental Data Sheet in the Applicant Information System
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.