There are few states around the world that don’t engage in international trade, so studying international trade law (rather than national trade law) is essential if you intend to enter a career in trade or in a trade-related government department.
By becoming an expert in this specialist area of law, you will build a firm foundation in the law and legal practice in this challenging and complex area, gaining a clear understanding of why a predictable and clear legal framework is essential for efficient and effective cross-border trade.
You will learn to think from an international, rather than national, legal perspective, as well as developing your research and analytical skills.
LLM International Trade Law (Part Time) graduates from the University of East Anglia are highly regarded by employers, both in and outside the legal profession, and we have well-established relationships with many local, regional, national and international law firms, some of who offer exclusive placements to UEA students.
- International legal practice
- Thai Judiciary (via the accelerated pathway)
- Other law related careers (NGOs, international organisations, in-house compliance, legal researchers, police)
- Public sector (Civil Service Fast Stream, prosecutors, local government, politics, education)
- Financial services (tax, banking, insurance, investment, accountancy)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of International Commercial Law
- Postgraduate Legal Skills
- Carriage of Goods by Sea and Marine Insurance
- Comparative International Sales Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Commerce International Business View 70 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Degree Subject Law or cognate degree
- Degree Classification Good 2.2 pass or international equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 24 months.
If you choose to study part-time, the fee per annum will be half the annual fee for that year.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.