The Education Leadership and Management programme at the University of East Anglia has been designed to enable you to embrace the problematic aspects of leadership and management with confidence, understanding and insight. What’s more, our high-quality curriculum will support you in developing an expansive view of leadership and management in the context of national and international political and economic structures.
You will examine international developments in education policy, and link these to your experience of leadership or your experience of working under the leadership of others. You will also explore groundbreaking insights into education reform developed through the cutting-edge approach of complexity thinking.
Whether you are interested in advancing your professional development, large-scale reform in the international education policy space, or improving education in your local community, you will be able to tailor your studies through our range of modules. Our course will foster your capacity for innovation in solving complex problems arising in everyday practice. It will also hone your independent learning, critical thinking and advanced communication, all of which are vital to becoming an effective educational leader or manager.
Our expert teaching team includes experienced academics who are internationally renowned for their research in 21st century education and who have rich first-hand experience of leadership and management in a variety of educational contexts.
- Compulsory and post-compulsory public education sectors and local government
- Middle leadership and senior management roles in schools and colleges
- NGOs, not-for-profit and private educational development organisations
- Education policymaking in the public and private sectors, think tanks, research organisations and charities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Reading
- Educational Research Methods
- Key Concepts and Approaches to Education Leadership, Management and Policy
- Leading Teaching, Improving Learning and Global Education Reform
- Public Policy, Strategic Management and Complexity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 72 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Degree Subject Any subject for applicants with relevant experience, or an Education-related degree for applicants with no relevant experience
- Degree Classification 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent
- Special Entry Requirements Relevant experience of working in an educational setting or education-related activity desirable
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.