Three graduate certificate options are embedded within the 30-credit Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership Studies at the University of Kentucky program. You can select the ones you earn along the way.
The certificates show hiring officials your expertise in:
- Instructional Coaching
- Leadership for Deeper Learning
- School Technology Leadership
- Three graduate certificate options are embedded within the 30-credit program. You can select the ones you earn along the way.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University).
- The equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to satisfy the language requirement. A minimum mean band score of 6.5 is required. Submitted scores must be no more than two years old.
International33548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33548 USD per year during 12 months.
National33548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13674 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13674 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lexington-Fayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.