The Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling at the University of Kentucky leads to licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor in most states. The Rehabilitation Counseling program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP). As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:
- Provide counseling and planning to a wide-variety of individuals with disabilities.
- Design interventions to mitigate environmental, employment, and attitudinal barriers.
- Consult on regulatory issues, drawing on your knowledge of legal requirements, like the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Mental health counseling
- Substance abuse treatment
- Employee assistance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 296 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University).
- The equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to satisfy the language requirement. A minimum mean band score of 6.5 is required. Submitted scores must be no more than two years old.
International685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.