Do what has always been done.
Never take a risk.
Work for the dreams of others.
Wouldn’t you rather create your own brand, your own business?
Bring your ideas. We will help you transform them into business models – and create brands with purpose.
In small teams and a creative atmosphere, in the Entrepreneurship & Innovation programme of Brand University of Applied Sciences you’ll learn what innovative ideas are all about, familiarise yourself with disruptive technologies, meet mentors and like-minded people and make valuable contacts for your professional path.
The programme Brand Innovation with focus on Entrepreneurship & Innovation prepares you for complex strategic tasks in brand-leading companies: for example as Entrepreneur, Growth Hacker, Startup-Consultant or Business Developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Brand Innovation
- Brand Thinking
- Digital Technologies & Development
- Brand Entrepreneurship
- Agile Product Development
- Data Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applicants who need an entry visa for Germany: June 30th and December 15th
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Strategic Management View 29 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First university degree in a related field with at least 210 CP
- First university degree in a related field with at least 180 CP and relevant professional experience of at least one year worth 30 CP
- First university degree in a non-thematic area of at least 210 CP and a completion of a topic-related bridging course
- First university degree in a non-thematic area of at least 180 CP, relevant professional experience of at least one year worth 30 CP and a completion of a topic-related bridging course
- First university degree in a non-thematic area of at least 180 CP, acquisition of 30 CP through additional studies at Brand
- full-time study students from Germany and the EU: 890 EUR per month
- full-time study students from outside the EU: 1.140 EUR per month
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.