This online MA in Arts Administration at the University of Kentucky program is designed for working professionals who want to acquire the leadership and management skills for today’s arts organizations. require but need flexibility to balance school, work, and family obligations.
As a graduate of this program, you will be able to:Design programs and strategies in order to engage with stakeholders, donors, patrons, and communitiesSolve problems through quantitative and qualitative research and conceptual analysisUtilize industry-standard software programs to create compelling messages in a variety of mediums.Draw on your new knowledge of the cultural sector to initiate change in the artsTranscend traditional modes and mechanisms in order to innovatively collaborate with peer colleagues, industry professionals, and faculty
- The Arts and Artists in Society
- Arts Administration Technologies
- Management and Leadership in the Arts
- Financial Management for Arts Organizations
- Marketing Research and Planning for Arts Organizations
- Principles of Fundraising
- The Arts and the Law
- Creating and Evaluating New Arts Programs
- Marketing Strategies and Applications for Arts Organizations
- Fundraising Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Liberal Arts View 641 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants may submit unofficial transcripts for all university and college degrees earned. Upon acceptance, official transcripts are required. .
- Please submit a resume (no more than two pages in length) indicating your education, professional and volunteer experience, accomplishments and qualifications for graduate study.
- A statement of purpose (one page, single-spaced) indicating the reasons for your interest in graduate study in Arts Administration at UK and what they hope to accomplish with their degree.
- Writing samples (10-15 pages) that preferably would include at least one sample of research writing (college-level or above) but may also include professional writing samples that demonstrate critical and analytical thinking.
- Two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant's qualifications for graduate work and proclivity for the field of arts administration.
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.