International Management from The American University in Cairo is a valuable addition in terms of quality, novelty and educational value. The CEMS MIM is recognized as the most international pre-experience MIM in the world and has been consistently ranked in the top 10 MIMs worldwide.
Students at International Management from The American University in Cairo will:
- stand out from the crowd,
- get an opportunity to prosper through international experience and a chance to apply theory to practice in a multinational company or NGO
- Global Strategy
- Global Management Practice
- Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) Marketing
- Advanced Financial Management: Cases from the Middle East
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Economics of Cultural Heritage
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Business View 6 other Masters in International Business in Egypt
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting
- For students holding a bachelor degree in a non-business bachelor degree a minimum of 30 credit hours of business courses is required (60 ECTS).
- High academic records (For example a GPA not less than 3.4 or an equivalent from other systems).
- Provide proof of proficiency in English
- Two (2) letters of references from instructors or employers advocating the student’s readiness to the AUC- MIM/CEMS program and including multi-cultural aptitude with emphasis on academic rigor
- One-page letter of motivation.
International25725 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 735 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Cairo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.