The MIM year is composed of three main terms, whereby students are required to spend one term at AUC, one term at any of the other CEMS member schools around the globe, and one international internship of at least 8 weeks outside the country at which the student applied and was accepted. Students command of at least three (3) languages, including mother tongue, are mandatory to graduate. Upon graduation, the MIM students become alumni of both AUC and CEMS.The International Management program from The American University in Cairo is the most international pre-experience master program in the world as it combines solid academic education with relevant business practice. The curriculum includes components of the (MIM/CEMS) common curriculum (i.e. offered in all schools member of the CEMS alliance) as well courses and seminars tailored to the specific local and regional context. The curriculum as well as the courses’ content are designed, regularly updated, and delivered in collaboration with corporate and social partners to ensure the curriculum is practical and relevant to the local, regional, and global business environment. It represents hence a perfect preparation for the students targeting an international career in business.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global Strategy
- Global Management Practice
- Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) Marketing
- Advanced Financial Management: Cases from the Middle East
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Economics of Cultural Heritage
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 4 other Masters in International Business in Egypt
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting
- For students holding a bachelor degree in a non-business bachelor degree a minimum of 30 credit hours of business courses is required (60 ECTS).
- High academic records
- Provide proof of proficiency in English (if not mother tongue)
- A maximum of two years from the graduation date (undergraduate degree) and the date of the start of the MIM program.
- Two letters of references from instructors or employers advocating the student’s readiness to the AUC
- One-page letter of motivation.
- Applicant’s updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Command of a second language other than English
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National522 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 522 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.