In the Strategic Entrepreneurship programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam, we support you in the process of becoming an entrepreneur by fostering your critical and creative thinking, improving your decision-making skills in the context of uncertainty, and enhancing your interpersonal skills (including cross-cultural communication and negotiation). Such a skillset is in high-demand in the current job market, which emphasizes the hiring of self-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Key features of MScSE
- Learn to make a difference by creating and implementing opportunities in either new or existing organizations
- Take an entrepreneurial attitude towards your own learning, in small-scale interactive classes and hands-on projects.
- Master the application of rigorous scientific methods in experiential projects.
- Participate in a science-based hands-on curriculum, taught by enthusiastic and international faculty.
- Get start-up support from our sister organization, Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Opportunity Creation
- Start-up and Growth
- Entrepreneurial Skillset
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Research Skills in Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Lab
- New Business Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Strategic Management View 19 other Masters in Strategic Management in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.