Electrical and Computer Engineering from Queen's University is a coursework based graduate program that provides a mixture of technical and professional skills to give students a distinct career advantage.
Students at Electrical and Computer Engineering from Queen's University will play a vital role in future developments in such areas as:
- microchip design,
- solar vehicles,
- next generation internet,
- fibre optics,
- power engineering,
- green energy,
- wireless networks,
- internet security
- thousands of other areas.
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Computer and Software Engineering
- Microelectronics, Electromagnetics and Photonics
- Power Electronics
- Biomedical and Intelligent Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 50 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Canada
- Honours Bachelor degree in Engineering (any) or Science (closely related field).
- Grade requirements: Minimum cumulative average of 75% or B from Canadian or US Universities, or 80% for international students.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- English Proficiency Requirements as listed on the ECE graduate website
International20466 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20466 CAD per year during 12 months.
National8093 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8093 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.