The focus is on developing 21st century leadership and management capabilities. Course work covers strategic planning and thinking, a specific focus on comprehensive revenue development in arts marketing and philanthropy, cultural policy, contract negotiations and labour relations, financial and management accounting, and digital entrepreneurship.
The program will focus on inquiry-based research, applied learning in live-site analysis and the rigorous exchange of ideas, producing graduate students who are immediately qualified to assume specialized administrative positions with professional arts organizations and who will eventually assume leadership positions.
In addition to the content and learning objectives of the Graduate Diploma, students in the Master of Arts Leadership program will receive extended education in arts leadership, cultural policy development, digital technologies leadership, entrepreneurship, and labour law and contract negotiations in this heavily unionized, multi-stakeholder industry.
The Arts Management and Leadership program from Queen's University focuses on inquiry-based research, applied learning in live-site analysis and the rigorous exchange of ideas, producing graduate students who are immediately qualified to assume specialized administrative positions with professional arts organizations and who will eventually assume leadership.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Arts Marketing
- Financial Literacy
- Arts Philanthropy
- Strategic Leadership & Governance
- Strategic Planning
- Cultural Policy
- Contract Negotiations
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Arts Leadership Capstone
- Analytical Research Seminars
- Theatre Administration
- Public Relations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 21 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete application must include official, up-to-date transcripts for all current and previous study the applicant has listed in the Academic Background section of the application.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation provided by the institution issuing the transcript.
- For applicants to research programs, two current academic recommendations are required from professors under whom the applicant has recently studied.
- Two Professional letters of recommendation can be submitted in support of applications to professional graduate programs.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for admission
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National13000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.