We realise that the situation around the world is changing all the time. If for whatever reason you cannot start your programme as planned, your place will be deferred to the next available start date. Provision will be made to continue and complete the programme online if required to ensure you will be able to complete your programme successfully and progress as planned to your university degree.
The University of London Graduate Diploma - Finance from ONCAMPUS London will prepare you with a thorough grounding in the principles of the subject and you will develop critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations.
Who is this programme designed for?
This programme is for graduates of any discipline who want to secure a stand alone qualification or enter postgraduate studies in Finance or Management.
Choose this Diploma if you wish to:
- acquire and demonstrate vocational skills
- progress onto postgraduate study if your first degree is in an unrelated field
- gain a stronger basis for entry to postgraduate study at a university when your first degree may not be readily acceptable as equivalent to a good UK honours degree.
How long will I study for?
Each term is divided into seven to eight teaching weeks, one reading week and an assessment week. You will undertake up to 22 hours of classroom-based study per week.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This course consists of four modules, plus IELTS English.
- Corporate finance (core module)
- Financial reporting
- Auditing and Assurance
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Pick our BRAND NEW first-in-class blended online program for your first term from September, and join us face to face in September/January
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 873 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English level IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no single element less than 5.5
To be eligible for this Graduate Diploma Programme you must have:
- an acceptable bachelor degree; or
- an acceptable Level 5 or Level 6 award (such as an HND or Graduate Certificate) provided this is at least 1 year full time in duration. In addition applicants must submit evidence of at least 2 years relevant work experience; or
- an acceptable Master’s degree (or any other acceptable/appropriately accredited Level 7 award) provided this is at least 1 year full time in duration;
In addition to one of the above, you must demonstrate competence in Mathematics at least equivalent to UK GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level at grade C or above.
Students may need to provide a personal statement and attend an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18990 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.