The International Master of Business Administration program at IÉSEG School of Management equips participants with an in-depth understanding of the global business context. They develop the necessary skills to excel in complex international settings in top management positions or to start their own companies.
The International MBA program design combines theoretical understanding with practical experience and skill development. Thus, through the curriculum, participants acquire essential knowledge in management together with the ability to apply it in concrete business situations.
Our IMBA students come from around the world, and their post-graduation career again takes place across the globe.
Functions occupied by former students:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- CRM Manager
- Financial Controller
- Geomarketing Manager
- Global HR Engagement Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Senior Auditor
- Supply Planning Coordinator
The program is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Strategic Management
- Global Corporate Finance
- Positive Leadership
- People, Organizations and Change
- Ethical Business Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 86 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- At least 3 years of full-time and postgraduate work experience
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.