Discover the key issues of innovative entrepreneurship, from how companies identify and exploit both market and technological opportunities, to how they grow and secure finance. This intellectually challenging Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc course at King's College London gives you a thorough understanding of how (both small and large) entrepreneurial companies can be organised to take advantage of multiple sources of innovation to compete in dynamic environments.
Innovation is essential in the modern business world. Whether you want to start a new business, add value to your existing job, or start consulting, entrepreneurship skills will help you make the most of your career.
We’ll provide cutting-edge insight from our researchers, practitioners, and professional contacts. Learn the theories you’ll need for success – as well as how to apply them in the working world.
- We have strong links with incubators, experienced entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists, who will provide you with novel insights on the subject.
- Our teaching staff are recognised leaders in their fields and have developed unique and stimulating modules for this programme.
- You will study in the heart of London, where you can have unparalleled access to networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Venture Financing
- Venture Growth
- Business Model Innovation and Intellectual Property
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in the Social and Sustainable Enterprise
- High-tech Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Strategic Management View 155 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate degree with high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required with evidence of modules in Mathematics, Statistics or Management.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago. In some cases, we may request an additional reference from you.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International29850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15675 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.