The classic distance learning UK, EU and US Copyright Law Postgraduate Diploma/MA programme at King's College London deals with a wide range of rights (e.g. literary, dramatic, artistic works), as well as covering infringement and remedies, and looks at the challenges presented by international communication through satellite and the internet.
- Gives an in-depth insight into the general principles and practice of copyright law.
- Written by leading academics and professional experts in the field.
- Can be studied anywhere in the world.
- Weekend seminars led by course directors.
- Hard copy study material with online additional support, traditional one-year cohort.
- Established programme with an enviable reputation in the sector and exceptional ratings by students. In the 2019 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) 97% of students at the Centre of European Law agreed with the statement: Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of the course.
- MA can be started within two years of finishing the Diploma.
Completing this rigorous programme will you give you a competitive edge in the job market. With its practical approach you can apply your expertise immediately to your work environment. You will also have opportunities to network with professionals in your area from all over the world. Programme graduates are mostly professionals who enjoy specialisation and promotion in their existing workplace or new employment destinations.
- UK Copyright Law
- UK Copyright Law & US Copyright Law
- French & German Copyright Law and EU and International Copyright Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Application for PG Diploma, progression to MA only if PG Dip is passed at Merit level.
- PgDip: 120 credits
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law View 81 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- Applicants must normally hold a 2:1 undergraduate degree in law or a related discipline, or be a qualified barrister or solicitor. Applications from candidates who have achieved a comparable academic level through past studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate for admission may also be considered.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A certified copy of your official degree certificate.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One professional or, if you are a recent graduate, one academic reference is required
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International3675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 GBP per year during 12 months.
National3675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PgDip fee: £7,350 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.