Through the course from King's College London you will gain an understanding of the substantive rules of EU Competition Law and the procedural framework in which they operate.
The EU Competition Law MA is only open to students who have successfully completed the EU Competition Law Postgraduate Diploma at merit level. Students on the MA course are required to write a dissertation under supervision.
- Gives an in-depth insight into EU Competition Law principles and practice.
- Course materials are written by leading academics at King’s College London and by professional experts in the field.
- Can be studied anywhere in the world.
- Weekend seminars led by course directors.
- Hard copy study material with online additional support, traditional one-year cohort.
- Established programme with an enviable reputation in the sector and exceptional ratings by students. In the 2019 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) 97% of students at the Centre of European Law agreed with the statement: Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of the course.
- MA can be started within two years of finishing the Diploma.
The programme is studied by competition law professionals from all over the world. The course is perceived as the must-have qualification by many in London and Brussels and is studied by lawyers in regulatory organisations worldwide.
Completing this rigorous programme will you give you a competitive edge in the job market. With its practical approach you can apply your expertise immediately to your work environment. You will also have opportunities to network with professionals in your area from all over the world. Programme graduates are mostly professionals who enjoy specialisation and promotion in their existing workplace or new employment destinations
- Principles of EU Competition Law
- Practical application of EU Competition Law
- EU Competition Law Procedure
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Application for PG Diploma, progression to MA only if PG Dip is passed at Merit level.
- PgDip: 120 credits
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Public Law View 75 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in law, a related discipline, or be a qualified barrister or solicitor. Applications from candidates who have achieved a comparable academic level through past studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate for admission may also be considered.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One professional or, if you are a recent graduate, one academic reference.
- A certified copy of your official degree certificate.
- You may also wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of your application. In addition you are asked to submit a certified copy of your passport page.
International3675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 GBP per year during 24 months.
- PgDip fees: £7,350 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.