Through the course from King's College London you will gain an understanding of the substantive rules of EU Competition Law and the procedural framework in which they operate.
- Gives an in-depth insight into European Competition Law principles and practice.
- Course materials are written by leading academics at King's College London and by professional experts in the field.
- Can be studied anywhere in the world.
- Weekend seminars led by programme directors.
- Hard copy study material with online additional support, one year traditional cohort.
- Established programme with an enviable reputation in the sector and exceptional ratings by students.
The programme is studied by competition law professionals from all over the world. The course is perceived as the must-have qualification by many in London and Brussels and is studied by lawyers in regulatory organisations worldwide.Completing this rigorous programme will you give you a competitive edge in the job market. With its practical approach you can apply your expertise immediately to your work environment. You will also have opportunities to network with professionals in your area from all over the world. Programme graduates are mostly professionals who enjoy specialisation and promotion in their existing workplace or new employment destinations
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of EU Competition Law
- Practical application of EU Competition Law
- EU Competition Law Procedure
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- PG Diplomas only: 1 September
- MAs only: 28 August
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Public Law View 342 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in law, a related discipline, or be a qualified barrister or solicitor. Applications from candidates who have achieved a comparable academic level through past studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate for admission may also be considered.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International6600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU fees: £3,330 per year
- Overseas fees: £3,330 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.