The Data Science and Marketing Analytics programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam combines theory and practice from computer science, marketing, economics, and statistics, in such a way that the potential of big data can be exploited successfully to create greater value for consumers and firms.
- Data Science plays a fundamental role in the new Economy.
- With its strong history in data modeling, Erasmus School of Economics is well poised to train a new generation of data scientists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science and Marketing Analytics combines theory and practice from computer science, marketing, economics and statistics in such a way that the potential of Big Data can be used successfully to create greater value for consumers and firms.
- It offers our students a thorough understanding and knowledge of a wide range of techniques that can all handle the large and heterogeneous data sources that are prevalent in many modern business settings.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 26 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your bachelor degree needs to consist of a solid background in economics, business economics, statistics and mathematics.
- All applicants must show proficiency in the English language.
International15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.