At Erasmus School of Economics we are leaders in quantitative research and renowned for our high-quality practice-based teaching methods. Add this to our close ties to the business world and our many successful alumni in the field… and you know why Erasmus University Rotterdam is where you want to specialise in Business Analytics and Quantitative Marketing.
- Solid (management) decisions in business and marketing increasingly depend on quantitative analysis. Not surprisingly, business analysts are in high demand.
- This master has a technical focus. You will not only learn to apply state-of-the art methods, but also to understand the mathematical and statistics details of their workings.
- This knowledge prepares you to develop new methods yourself and to continue to keep up with the fast developments in this field after graduation.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 45 other Masters in Econometrics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must hold a bachelor degree (BSc) in the field of Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial Engineering Your degree has to be equivalent in both level and content to the BSc in Econometrics and Operations Research offered by Erasmus School of Economics.
- All applicants must show proficiency in the English language.
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €12,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.