Gain the project management skills needed by various organizations through our full-time certificates, which can lead to a full diploma program. You'll learn the various methodologies, including Agile, to keep projects on track, on time and on budget at leading firms in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and across the globe.
If you successfully complete the Strategic Project Management or Lean Agile Management certificate from Berkeley Global—or both—you can start working through a three-month internship at a leading San Francisco or Silicon Valley company!
- Put your newfound skills to work
- Gain work experience
- Build connections
- Expand your network
You'll see firsthand how a U.S. business runs, giving you a competitive edge when you're ready to land a full-time position in Project Management or Advanced Project Management.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Optional Practical Training is an opportunity for those studying in the United States with an F-1 visa to apply their knowledge with practical work experience. If you successfully complete both the Strategic Project Management and Lean Agile Management professional certificates, you'll be eligible to apply for paid temporary work authorization in the U.S., also known as Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Imagine yourself managing schedules, costs and project scope to launch a new app. Ensuring communication and quality management for a new construction project. Keeping team members on track to meet defined deadlines.
With OPT, you can apply everything you've learned to real-world projects and gain valuable work experience.
Gain career orientation and hands-on training for successful job placement and career advancement. This special course includes workshops on soft skills, interview methods and technical skills, as well as personalized career coaching and professional network development.
The University of California, Berkeley, is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). UC Berkeley Global—like all other UC Berkeley schools, colleges and departments—is accredited by WASC through the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureAdvanced Project Management
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Schedule and Risk Management
- Project Cost and Procurement Management
- Project Execution and Control
Lean Agile Management
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Agile Product Management
- Lean Six Sigma Process Management
- Leading Agile Transformations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 414 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International applicants must submit official evidence of English-language proficiency. Sometimes exceptions to this requirement are made.
- Please note that the submission of language proficiency scores or other forms of verification does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you must apply for an F-1 student visa to attend PDP. Non-U.S. citizens with a visitor visa (B-1, B-2) or under the Visa Waiver Program are not permitted to engage in full-time study (PDP is full time).
- Your PDP acceptance packet includes the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) verifying that you have been admitted for full-time study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
National11000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.