The Technology Management program from Wilfrid Laurier University is designed to fit the lives of working professionals. This accelerated 11-month program earns you a Master’s of Science (MSc) degree that is highly valued and sought-after across multiple industries.
As a Lazaridis EMTM learner, you will work alongside other senior managers to share experiences and industry insights both in and out of the classroom. Class sizes are kept intentionally small to give you the most time with instructors and to facilitate creative problem solving.
The only certainty that comes with technology-based industries is the uncertainty of what lies ahead. Prepare yourself to lead your organization with the innovation, creativity and insight to navigate the ever-changing technology environment.
- Strategic Framework for problem analysis
- Team Dynamics and Leadership
- Risk Valuation
- Choosing Innovative Projects
- Integrating Technology Products
- Sources and Transfer of Innovation
- Create New Thinking by Design
- Analytics and Big Data
- Navigating Digital Disruption
- Auditing and Implementation
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 31 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a recognized university;
- Several years of experience as a senior-level manager, director or executive in a technology-focused company or technology-adept organization;
International13770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6885 CAD per semester during 11 months.
National5246 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 CAD per semester during 11 months.
Tuition per term
Living costs for Brantford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.