Project management is a growing field with no indications it is slowing down. There is an increased demand for individuals to know about, and manage, both small- and large-scale projects. No matter the industry the skills of a project manager are relevant.
The courses will go through the planning, cost estimates and budgeting, communication strategies for stakeholders, and monitoring and controlling projects.
The Applied Project Management Certificate program at University of Winnipeg is for individuals wanting to augment their education and gain the foundational knowledge and skills needed in project management or wanting to step into project management. This program may be taken entirely online, or through a blended learning format (some in class, some online).
- Create and execute project work plans, define project scopes and deliverables, determine project resources and staffing requirements, set project milestones, develop budget proposals, and successfully close a variety of projects;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the procurement life cycle;
- Create a project management communication plans;
- Project Coordinator
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Team Leader
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Execution and Communication
- Project Monitoring, Controlling & Closing
- Essential Skills for Managers
- Leadership Development
- Managing Conflict
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Public Administration View 121 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 pandemic, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120 with a minimum Production score of 100 for applications to our 2021 programs.
International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- A Higher National Diploma from Nigeria and Ghana are exceptions
- The Cumulative GPA, or Final Percentage, on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
- In cases where the number of applicants exceeds the available spaces, applicants will be assessed on the following criteria: amount of, and type of work experience; academic grades; and proficiency in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.