Project management is a growing field with no indications it is slowing down. There is an increased demand for individuals to know about, and manage, both small- and large-scale projects. No matter the industry the skills of a project manager are relevant.
The courses will go through the planning, cost estimates and budgeting, communication strategies for stakeholders, and monitoring and controlling projects.
The Applied Project Management Certificate program at University of Winnipeg is for individuals wanting to augment their education and gain the foundational knowledge and skills needed in project management or wanting to step into project management. This program may be taken entirely online, or through a blended learning format (some in class, some online).
- Create and execute project work plans, define project scopes and deliverables, determine project resources and staffing requirements, set project milestones, develop budget proposals, and successfully close a variety of projects;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the procurement life cycle;
- Create a project management communication plans;
- Project Coordinator
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Team Leader
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Execution and Communication
- Project Monitoring, Controlling & Closing
- Essential Skills for Managers
- Leadership Development
- Managing Conflict
- Introduction to Business Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Public Administration View 21 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 crisis, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 115 for applications to our August/September 2020 and January 2021 programs.
- MUST provide an official transcript for all previous post-secondary study (including university, CEGEP, or private college). International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- IELTS - A minimum overall academic band score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 6.0 for the writing and reading categories
- TOEFL (internet based) - A minimum score of 80 with no less than 19 in each component (internet-based)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National2500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.