Students explore current business topics and trends using the case analysis methodology and develop the skills to help businesses compete in the current competitive environment. The Certificate program emphasizes skills such as leading and motivating employees, communication and problem-solving.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in interpersonal and team communication skills.
- Demonstrate skills in written communications by writing clear and concise messages using plain English
- Describe the major principles of business management and their interrelationships
- Employ principles of effective oral communications and effectively facilitate meetings and groups
- Explain key concepts of organizational behaviour and the behaviour of individuals and groups in organizations
- Utilize effective problem solving techniques
- Administrative Services Manager
- Financial Administrator
- Material Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Network Operations Manager
- Telecommunications Manager
- Real Estate Service Manager
Students graduating from the Management Certificate may apply for the Certified in Management designation (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Techniques Seminar
- Effective Oral Communication
- Effective Written Communication
- Business Fundamentals
- Organizational Behaviour
- Essential Skills for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 24 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 crisis, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 115 for applications to our August/September 2020 and January 2021 programs.
- Be a high school graduate or hold a Mature Status Diploma.
- MUST provide High School Transcript or recognized equivalent GED or Mature Grade 12 Diploma .
- Be 18 years of age or older and have completed 90 hours of coursework or more at a recognized post-secondary institution (including UWinnipeg PACE) with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- MUST provide an official transcript for all previous post-secondary study (including university, CEGEP, or private college).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 CAD for the full programme and a duration of .
National3800 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 CAD for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.