Put your skills to work with an internship at a leading company in San Francisco or Silicon Valley.
Set up your laptop in our San Francisco co-working campus and start growing your business through our certificates, which can lead to a full diploma program. You'll learn from experts how to structure your business model, create a massive growth strategy, build your team, and design your service or product prototype.
The Entrepreneurship and Startup program is offered by Berkeley Global.
If you successfully complete the Entrepreneurship or Startup Management certificate—or both—you can start working through a three-month internship at a leading San Francisco or Silicon Valley company!
- Put your newfound skills to work
- Gain work experience
- Build connections
- Expand your network
You'll see firsthand how a U.S. business runs, giving you a competitive edge when you're ready to land a full-time position in Entrepreneurship or Startup Management.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Optional Practical Training is an opportunity for those studying in the United States with an F-1 visa to apply their knowledge with practical work experience. If you successfully complete both the Entrepreneurship and Startup Management certificates, you'll be eligible to apply for paid temporary work authorization in the U.S., also known as Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Imagine yourself learning how to best pitch your company idea. Receiving industry insights into your business plan. Being mentored by successful entrepreneurs and business founders.
With OPT, you can apply everything you've learned to real-world projects and gain valuable work experience.
The University of California, Berkeley, is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). UC Berkeley Global—like all other UC Berkeley schools, colleges and departments—is accredited by WASC through the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Entrepreneurship and Startup Management Certificate
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Design Thinking and Prototyping
- Marketing Research: Concepts and Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
Startup Management Certificate
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Building a Business Plan
- Business Negotiating
- Managing Product and Go-to-Market Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 414 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you must apply for an F-1 student visa to attend PDP.
- Non-U.S. citizens with a visitor visa (B-1, B-2) or under the Visa Waiver Program are not permitted to engage in full-time study (PDP is full time).
- Your PDP acceptance packet includes the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) verifying that you have been admitted for full-time study.
- If you are an F-1 student at a different U.S. institution, you must complete the F-1 transfer process to attend PDP. The transfer must be initiated by your current school.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
National11000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.