The Master in Human Resource Management at University of Cyprus main aim is to offer students a challenging, supporting and constructive learning environment where theoretical perspectives and research insights are critically debated to understand how HR can contribute to the development of organizations of excellence.
The Program will add value to students as individuals and professionals, to research in the Department and the University, as well as to the local economy and society at large. It is an industry-led Program that adheres to international academic standards of excellence but is tailored according to the idiosyncrasies of the Cypriot business and social environment.
When graduating from the program, students will have acquired the skills to:
- Find and develop an organization’s talent
- Lead the rapidly changing human resource management environment
- Analyze how human resource practices can support a firm’s strategic objectives and enhance long-term organizational performance.
- Position themselves for a wide range of management roles
- Become a business partner and leader on a global stage
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management and Work
- Advanced Organization Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Leading People
- Strategic Management
- Strategic and International Human Resource
- Employee Selection and Succession Planning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 3 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Cyprus
- Undergraduate Degree in any field of study – min GPA 7/10 or 2:1.
- Proof of proficiency in the English language through one of the following exams:
Þ IELTS Academic 7.0
Þ TOEFL iBT 100
Þ IGCSE B
- Two recommendation letters from academics and/or work supervisors
- A CV and a Statement of Purpose (max 500 words)
- A personal interview (in Greek and English)
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.