Students are expected to demonstrate proficiency in using qualitative and quantitative tools relevant to systems engineering practice.
- The Systems Engineering program from George Mason University also prepares students for careers in research and development and for pursuing advanced graduate study leading to the PhD degree in Systems Engineering and Operations Research.
- Mason's graduate program in Systems Engineering recognizes the importance of balancing an education in quantitative models and engineering tools with a proper understanding of the systems perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Engineering Principles
- Systems Definition and Cost Modeling
- System Methodology and Modeling
- System Engineering Design
- Systems Engineering Management
- Analytics and Decision Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 339 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Earned or will earn a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally acredited US institution, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- Applications may be submitted during the final year of undergraduate study. Note: Acceptance is contingent on award of a baccalaureate degree before matriculation to a graduate or professional program at Mason.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State19890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.