Students are expected to demonstrate proficiency in using qualitative and quantitative tools relevant to systems engineering practice.
- The Systems Engineering program at George Mason University also prepares students for careers in research and development and for pursuing advanced graduate study leading to the PhD degree in Systems Engineering and Operations Research.
- Mason's graduate program in Systems Engineering recognizes the importance of balancing an education in quantitative models and engineering tools with a proper understanding of the systems perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Engineering Principles
- Systems Definition and Cost Modeling
- System Methodology and Modeling
- System Engineering Design
- Systems Engineering Management
- Analytics and Decision Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 99 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Earned or will earn a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally acredited US institution, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- Applications may be submitted during the final year of undergraduate study. Note: Acceptance is contingent on award of a baccalaureate degree before matriculation to a graduate or professional program at Mason.
International50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.