Start your journey to a manager position through our certificates, which can lead to a full diploma program. Whether or not you already have experience in business, you'll learn how organizations interact in the global and local environments, how their departments connect, and how their business evolves with the rapid changes of technology and society.
Gain the fundamental business administration knowledge in your first semester and then dive deep into a field of interest—such as management, marketing, finance or project management—in your second semester. The Business Administration and Management program is offered by the Berkeley Global.
If you successfully complete the Business Administration or Management certificate—or both—you can start working through a three-month internship at a leading San Francisco or Silicon Valley company!
- Put your newfound skills to work
- Gain work experience
- Build connections
- Expand your network
You'll see firsthand how a U.S. business runs, giving you a competitive edge when you're ready to land a full-time position in Business Administration or Management.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Optional Practical Training is an opportunity for those studying in the United States with an F-1 visa to apply their knowledge with practical work experience. If you successfully complete both the Business Administration and Management certificates, you'll be eligible to apply for paid temporary work authorization in the U.S., also known as Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Imagine yourself analyzing a company against its competitors. Innovating by applying new technologies in the workplace. Establishing departmental or organizational financial goals.
With OPT, you can apply everything you've learned to real-world projects and gain valuable work experience.
The University of California, Berkeley, is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). UC Berkeley Global—like all other UC Berkeley schools, colleges and departments—is accredited by WASC through the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Business Administration Certificate
- Applied Economics for Business
- Organization and Management
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Organization Development and Change
- Business Negotiating
- Effective Leadership and Management: Understanding and Influencing the Dynamics of Organizations
- Talent Management and Workforce Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1587 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you must apply for an F-1 student visa to attend PDP. Non-U.S. citizens with a visitor visa (B-1, B-2) or under the Visa Waiver Program are not permitted to engage in full-time study (PDP is full time).
- Your PDP acceptance packet includes the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) verifying that you have been admitted for full-time study.
- If you are an F-1 student at a different U.S. institution, you must complete the F-1 transfer process to attend PDP. The transfer must be initiated by your current school.
- Please note that the submission of language proficiency scores or other forms of verification does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
National11000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.