The United States Department of Education and Council on Higher Education Accreditation have granted formal recognition to CAHME as the only organization to accredit master's level health care management programs in the United States and Canada.
We prepare health care professionals with strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making skills needed to successfully navigate the evolving health care industry.
- This Health Systems Management program at George Mason University prepares students to work as leaders and executive-level managers in evolving health systems, or as consultants and managers of health-related organizations.
- The curriculum was developed in response to the demand for advanced health management preparation for a variety of health care and allied health professionals to be employed in both the public and private sectors of health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organization Behavior and Healthcare Leadership
- Health Economics
- Essentials of Health Insurance and Managed Care
- Health Policy and Government Payment Systems for Health Care Services
- Legal Issues in Health Administration
- Human Resource Management in Healthcare
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 992 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an institution of higher education accredited by a Mason-recognized U.S. institutional accrediting agency or international equivalent and have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA to be considered. Admission to the program is competitive, and a variety of criteria are evaluated in the admission decision.
- For application deadlines and detailed application requirements, refer to the CHHS Admissions website. Applicants are evaluated based on past academic performance (including prior academic degrees and courses taken), letters of recommendation, personal professional goal statement and professional experience.
- Work experience in the healthcare industry is preferred, but not required for admission.
- The application materials are used to determine the applicant's "match" with the program and potential for success in graduate studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1487 USD per credit during 24 months.
National34944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1487 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State14076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 599 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.