The program's focus is management decision making, strategic management of business resources, and leadership – all in the context of National Security and Government Contracting firms.
Dedicated faculty, an innovative and relevant curriculum for the D.C. area, a student-centered program team, and great colleagues contribute to the learning experience of a lifetime.
- The Executive MBA program from George Mason University is carefully designed to help students master a broad range of executive-level competencies while cultivating expert business-related knowledge of the National Security business environment.
- Students complete the program as a cohort, resulting in strong bonds and networking opportunities.
- The program is completed in 16 months, starting in January and classes are held approximately one Saturday and one Friday per month.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Costs and Evaluating Performance
- Financial Accounting
- Statistics for Business Decision Making
- Services and Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1487 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International85920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD per credit during 12 months.
National85920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State42672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 889 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.