In 16 months, you will acquire the core skills of an MBA with deep insights into national security and the government contracting business.
Our carefully designed hybrid curriculum will allow you to master a broad range of executive-level and decision-making skills while developing expert business-related knowledge of the national security environment.
Classroom discussions, team projects, business simulations, business case analyses, executive coaching, and a D.C. residency all contribute to the creative learning environment, which is enhanced by the networking opportunities among your peers.
The Executive MBA in National Security program's focus is management decision making, strategic management of business resources, and leadership – all in the context of National Security and Government Contracting firms.
Dedicated faculty, an innovative and relevant curriculum for the D.C. area, a student-centered program team, and great colleagues contribute to the learning experience of a lifetime.
The program is carefully designed to help students master a broad range of executive-level competencies while cultivating expert business-related knowledge of the National Security business environment.
George Mason University students complete the program as a cohort, resulting in strong bonds and networking opportunities. The program is completed in 16 months, starting in January and classes are held approximately one Saturday and one Friday per month.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Costs and Evaluating Performance
- Financial Accounting
- Statistics for Business Decision Making
- Services and Operations Management
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Leadership in National Security Firms
- Business Strategy
- Management of Information Technology
- Organizational Behavior and Teams
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1343 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application and application fee ($75) - Application fees are nonrefundable.
- A current résumé
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Two professional letters of recommendation from current or former supervisors
- A personal career goals statement: In no more than 750 words, tell us why you believe the Executive MBA in National Security program is the best fit for you
- Video Introduction (Optional)
- An interview with the Executive MBA in National Security Director
- Additional requirements for international students and undergraduate degrees from outside the United States.
International1395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 16 months.
National1395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 16 months.
In-State1395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.