Our faculty have expertise in many areas of computer science, including algorithms and theory, artificial intelligence, computer gaming, computer networks, databases, data mining, graphics, image and video processing, information security and assurance, information systems, knowledge engineering, pattern recognition, programming languages, real- time systems, robotics, software engineering, and vision.
- The Computer Science graduate program at George Mason University prepares students for research and professional practice in computer science and related technologies.
- The program includes both fundamentals and advanced work in the areas of artificial intelligence and databases, programming languages and software engineering, systems and networks, theoretical computer science, and visual computing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Courses are grouped in the following five broad areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Databases
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Systems and Networks
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Visual Computing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 206 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State19890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.