As only a limited number of students can be admitted to the Computational Finance programme from University of the Western Cape, applicants will be subject to a selection procedure
Our graduates are employed in Banking, the IT industry, Insurance, Forestry, in Government Departments and as academics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Finance
- Financial Computing
- Theoretical Statistics
- Financial Risk Management
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Time Series Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Risk Management View 8 other Masters in Risk Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You need to submit your final school results to Higher Education South Africa (HESA) for an evaluation.
- We unfortunately will not be able to respond to your application until you submit a confirmation letter issued by HESA stating that you qualify to study at a South African University.
- Certified copy of your passport
International5734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5734 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2177 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2177 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National Students - R36,460
- International Students - R96,020
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.